We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall Peter Nappi Studio management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates must have a background in retails sales and retail management. Please do not call or visit the Studio to discuss this opportunity. All qualified applicants may email cover letter & resume with social media handles to: email@example.com.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, sales and inventory.
- Working with Management, source and buy brand appropriate products to sell in Studio.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Manage in store events including location scout tours, overseeing set up and tear down and staffing.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs for sales associates.
- Deal with all issues that arise from sales associates or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Contribute or lead merchandise buying for the store.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer service management skills
- Be a shining example of positive attitude and high performance
- Strong organizational skills
- Be the epitome of exemplary customer service
- Be a results-driven salesperson
- Be an intense problem solver
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Send resume with social media handles to: firstname.lastname@example.org