A throwback to Peter Nappi's teenage years (1900s), we imagine him wearing the AMERIGO as he stepped off the boat in Ellis Island. Constructed of a single piece of Italian leather - then hand dyed and buffed to achieve the perfect weathered grey hue. Built on a vero cuoio, washed leather sole, with a half rubber heel for added traction. Structured and frayed laces finish the look. Handmade by our Italian artisans, this unique shoe is a piece of history waiting to be experienced.
Currently PRE-ORDER ONLY: please allow 90 days for delivery.
- Veg tanned & hand dyed leather
- Vero cuoio sole
- 1" flat stacked leather heel
- 1/2 rubber heel cap for traction
- Please allow 90 days for delivery.
Size & Fit:
- European sizing
- Wide toe box
- Clean with a damp cloth or saddle soap
- Dry with cool, controlled air