Cire Trudon Candles: Abd El Kader scent
The scent of the wind coming from the Mascara coast and down from the mountains bringing in the taste of fresh mint, the rashness of fights, the hot and peppered air of ginger and the perfume of tea and tobacco from the Ouled Nail tribe.
- Top notes of spearmint, lemon-yellow, black currant bud, apple, ginger and clove
- Heart notes of jasmine and base notes of vanilla.
- Vegetable-based wax candle with pure cotton wick
- Biodegradable, allergen free and contains no pesticides.
- Housed within a beautiful glass vessel.