Cire Trudon Candles: Carmelite scent
The scent of ancient stone walls in the shade of cloisters and convents, this fragrance of fresh and mossy stone narrates the black and white silhouettes of nuns walking through the silence of a ritual mass. Under the light of church candles and psalmody, Carmélite calls on the peace of souls and the midst of times.
- Top notes: orange, wormwood, geranium.
- Middle notes: patchouli, violet, cardamom, clove.
- Base notes: sandalwood, cedar, ambergris.
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- 9.5 oz/270g single-wick candle.
- 4.25"/11cm height, 3.50"/9cm diameter (approximately).
- Available in Green.
- Vegetable wax. Vessel: glass.
- Made in France.