Cire Trudon Candles: Madeleine scent
Cire Trudon's Madeleine Classic candle is crafted of vegetable wax poured into the brand's signature logo-embellished glass vessel. An homage to the 17th-century horsewoman and fencer Madeleine de Maupin, the candle features a swashbuckling floral fragrance.
- Top notes: castoreum, clove, lavender.
- Middle notes: jasmine, iris, rose, vetiver.
- Base notes: leather, moss patchouli, tobacco.
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- 9.5 oz/270g single-wick candle.
- 4.25"/11cm height, 3.50"/9cm diameter (approximately).
- Available in Green/Natural.
- Vegetable wax. Vessel: glass.
- Made in France.