Retracing the routes of the Tuscan merchants of the Renaissance, the perfumes of Lorenzo Villoresi represent a universe where the materials, fragrances, and colors of Tuscany meet and harmonize with the spices, essences and influences of the Orient. All aspects of production are still carried out manually according to traditional methods, requiring time, patience and meticulous care and attention.
- The scent of grass and countless herbs and flowers scattered in the fields, stirred by the wind and warmed by the sun.
- A lonely fire in the meadows, the quiet ritual of tea.
- Fresh, green and citrus notes, tea, aromatic herbs, Mate, Mint, Estragon, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang.
- Green notes, tea, herbs, Mate, New-mown Hay, Lavender.
- Green notes, tea, Mate, Galbanum, Labdanum, Tree-Moss, Patchouli, Vetiver, aromatic woods.