Shockoe Standard Como Denim
Handmade in small batches in Shockoe Atelier's Richmond Virginia workshop. Our standard fit made with a 12.5 oz Italian selvedge denim with a tinted weft from Candiani.
- Mid rise / Trim seat and thighs with a slightly tapered leg opening
- Raw 12.5 oz. selvedge denim from Candiani Mills
- Indigo warp - Light brown tinted weft
- 100% Cotton
- Rolled and tucked belt loops
- Narrow selvedge line
- Lock-stitched yoke and waistband
- Chain-stitched hem
- Double-pronged copper rivets with black finish
- Shockoe tobacco leaf logo-stamped rivets and buttons
- Hand-numbered and signed
- Turn jeans inside-out and hand or machine wash with cold water and gentle detergent. Hang or flat dry. Do not machine dry.
- These jeans are indigo-dyed and you will likely experience some dye transfer. Minimize contact with light colored garments and upholstery.
- These jeans are true to size, and will stretch 1/2" - 3/4" in the waist with wear.
You May Also Like...